Located in the fastest growing area of Prattville are eight available lots in the Covered Bridge Development. Commercial and residential lots are available with lot sizes varying from .145 of an acre to 2.78 acres. The location is great with easy access to Highway 14 and Interstate 85. This corridor is experiencing tremendous development activity and is just across Hwy 14 from the new Chick-fil-A restaurant. Lots vary from R5 – Patio Garden to 0-1 Office. Options for converting four R5 to O-1 are available, if preferred. Build to Suit available.
- The City of Prattville has seen a 39.74% population increase and the county has seen a 27.60% population increase.
- The metro area draws from 375,000 residents.
- James Hardie recently opened a $220 million Alabama Building Products Plant in Prattville.
- Prattville was named top place for golfers to retire from Money Magazine.
- There are more than 164,000 households within 25 miles of site with an average household income of $87,984.
- Annual Average Daily Traffic on Hwy 14 near site is 28,092 and 7,144 on Old Farm Lane.
- Site is 7 minutes from Prattville Baptist Hospital and only 5 minutes from the new 17 Springs, 120-acre sports complex.