Laura Walter brings over twenty years of experience in sales, marketing, public relations and customer service to her career as a Realtor®. She has embedded herself in the Central Alabama community and is well-connected throughout the region both personally and professionally. She is very familiar with the various communities and people that make the River Region a wonderful place to live and do business. Laura’s professional expertise combined with her love for the area makes her a tremendous asset to the clients she serves.
Having lived, worked and played in Central Alabama for 17 years, Laura truly understands the market. As a full-time Realtor®, Laura stays current on the real estate market and is continually learning about the latest trends. This enables her to provide clients with focused, relevant information that is important to the transaction. She uses her skills in negotiation combined with her business knowledge to represent her clients in the most professional manner.
Laura understands that buying or selling a home can be enormous life events and choosing the right Realtor® is the utmost importance. She listens to her clients, pay close attention to details, offers solid advice and guides them through the process. Her passion for helping others gives her clients an experience that they will enjoy and appreciate.
Personally, Laura enjoys traveling with her husband, raising her 2 sons and caring for the family’s 3 dogs, which is almost a full-time job itself! She loves to stay active and engaged with her family and friends. She serves as the Youth Coordinator at her church where she is an active member and volunteers in many ways.
“I strive to always be involved with the ‘best of the best’ in every aspect of my life and being a part of New Waters Realty is working with be best!”
Certifications, Memberships & Leadership Roles
- Greater Montgomery Home Builders Association, Sales and Marketing Council
- Montgomery Area Association of Realtors®, Public Relations Committee
- Montgomery Area Association of Realtors®, Education Committee
- Leadership Montgomery, Class of XXVII
- Alabama Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Montgomery Area Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Member
- Board member for non-profits and organizations such as American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, and supports many community organizations